TCM Herbal Practice Safety Standards & Medical Errors
Prevention Guidelines: Cleveland Clinic Model
ATTENTION – To take the class at later time please save this link
Please review materials supporting the class presentation by clicking on the links below.
Please print the handout for note taking convenience.
Enjoy the webinar.
Please take mandatory test below by clicking on the window at the best answer. Click SUBMIT button.
Complete mandatory evaluation form below. Click SUBMIT button.
Class completion will be reported to NCCAOM within two weeks upon submission of your test and evaluation form.
If you hold FLORIDA License, class completion will be reported to Florida CE Brocker by FSOMA within two weeks upon submission of your test and evaluation form.
You should receive your completion certificate via NCCAOM email within two week upon submission of your test and evaluation form.
if you have not received NCCAOM email with confirmation of your certificate within two weeks please email me at GR@AsianTherapies.org
- Handout 1
- ICD-10 diagnosis search database – FREE
- WHO Standard Terminology Manual
- Vietnamese diabetic patients and their physicians
- Standard guidelines for Evaluation and Management of Low Back Pain
- Example of standardization guidelines for Acupuncture Treatment
- Classification of Insomnia Using the Traditional Chinese Medicine System: A Systematic Review
- Understanding Interactions Between Chinese Medicines and Pharmaceutical Drugs in Integrative Healthcare
- Future development of global regulations of Chinese herbal products
- Taiwan Drug-Herb interaction 2011
- Guide to Privacy and Security of Electronic Health Information
- FDA forms
- Safety of Chinese Medicine Maciocia
- Slide # 19 link
- Slide # 21 link
- Slide # 22 link
- Slide # 22 link
- Research: Safety of custom TCHM practice at Cleveland Clinic
- KPC link
- Crane Herb Pharmacy link
- Herb Compounding Guidelines or TCM Practitioners