TCM Herbal Practice Safety Standards and Medical Errors Prevention Guidelines: The Cleveland Clinic Model
NCCAOM: 6 PDA (Safety) PDA-162984-2 Exp 08/31/2023
FLORIDA – 6 CEU (2 Medical errors + 2 Biomedicine + 2 General Category) (issued by FSOMA) – CE Broker Tracking #: 20-759210
All materials in this class are based on my experience at establishing and running Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine (TCHM) clinic within Integrative Medicine Department at Cleveland Clinic.
This recorded webinar will teach you to:
- Navigate the legalities and logistics of initiating and successfully practicing a traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine clinic at a hospital or private practice.
- Learn hospital standards for record keeping and reporting of herbal side effects.
- Enhance your communication skills with western health care practitioners.
- Understand requirements for herbal prescription writing to prevent medical errors.
- Protect your practice by implementing proper communication with your patients.