TCM Herbal Practice Safety Standards and Medical Errors Prevention Guidelines: The Cleveland Clinic Model
FLORIDA – 6 CEU (2 Medical errors + 2 Biomedicine + 2 General Category) (issued by FSOMA) – CE Broker Tracking #: 20-759210
CALIFORNIA – N/A
TEXAS – N/A
This Webinar will teach you to:
- Navigate the legalities and logistics of initiating and successfully practicing a traditional Chinese
Herbal Medicine clinic at a hospital or private practice.
- Learn hospital standards for record keeping and reporting of
herbal side effects.
- Enhance your communication skills with western health care practitioners.
- Understand requirements for herbal prescription writing to prevent medical errors.
- Protect your practice by implementing proper communication with your patients.